Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome to Tasty Thalman's

I have been working hard to organize my family meal planning. I am also trying to choose healthy meal options. And I'm trying to beat the mealtime boredom...I'm sure you all know about that! In my quest, I have gathered together dozens of recipes that I love enough to eat over and over again. Most of them are so good, that I want to share them over and over again! What better way to do that than through a public blog!?

Most of these recipes came from somewhere other than my own head, and I will try to give credit where it is due. Luckily, you can't really copyright a recipe...unless you've written a book. (And even then, it's sketchy.) I would be glad to add tried and true recipes from my readers, too. Just send me an email (thisismallory at yahoo dot com) and I will try to get it up in a timely manner.

I want the comment section to be full!!! If you try the recipe, come back and tell me how you liked it. If you have a similar recipe, let me know. If you have tweaked the recipe, share what you did! If you know how to make a recipe healthier, please advise!

Everybody has to eat, so we might as well make it enjoyable and interesting! Let's eat!

1 comment:

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Omg! Thank you so much for starting this blog! This will be great!