Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beef Enchilada Gravy on Rice

recipe submitted by my sister-in-law, Pamla

My sister-in-law sent me this recipe and told me that it is "DELISH". So, of course, I'm going to put it up as soon as possible to share it with everyone. And I think I might just have to add it to my menu for this next week, too!

1lb ground beef
1 can enchilada sauce
1 can cream of chicken (or a preferred cream soup)
salt, pepper, seasoned salt, onion powder; to taste
Cheese, shredded (use whatever cheese you want! Pamla says she is a sucker for mozzarella, though!)
Rice, cooked 

Brown the ground beef with the spices. Add the enchilada sauce and cream soup. Serve over the rice, with cheese on top of it all!

So easy! And I imagine a side of smooth guac with tortilla chips would be divine with this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to wrap this in corn tortillas.